The AEPi Israel Experience is the best trip for AEPi brothers that want to see Israel and learn about Judaism in a unique “insider’s view.”
“You feel like you lived in Israel, not that you visited!”
- Experience Israel like an insider
- Deepen your knowledge of Judaism
- Learn to be a pro-Israel advocate
- Meet incredible people
- Do things you have never done before
- Past activities included: counter terrorism training, hiking, hand gun and rifle training, ATVs in the desert, paintball war, basketball tournaments, and more.
Our program is based in Jerusalem’s historic Old City. Cities visited on past programs include Tel Aviv, Hebron, Tzfat, Sderot, Tiberias, and more.
According to the newest Birthright rules, participation on the Aish4AEPi Israel Experience will not disqualify you from doing Birthright.
The Aish4AEPi Israel Experience is open to students that have already been to Israel on organized programs (it’s the best way to get back!).